How ACT is Responding to COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers
The team at ACT Secured Recycling wants to assure you that we are still operating and scheduling E-waste pickups. Given the recent developments surrounding the spread of COVID-19, we want you to know that we are taking every step possible to ensure the health and safety of our clients, employees, and families.
We are equipped to safely execute your E-waste removal needs as well as your onsite or offsite hard drive shredding. Our team will come fully prepared with masks, gloves, and other personal protective gear to complete the job in accordance with best practices during these challenging times.
ACT will follow the latest guidance from public health authorities including:
- Monitoring employees’ temperature and assessing for symptoms prior to starting work
- Wearing face masks and/or face shields and gloves
- Increased air exchange in the building
- Staggering break times to reduce congregating in break room
- Increased the frequency of cleaning commonly touched surfaces
- Sending sick staff home immediately
We have expanded telecommuting for employees where feasible and taken steps with remaining onsite employees to reduce person-to-person physical contact.